Friday, December 20, 2013

Say Hi to Momo's Adventure! (Petualangan Momo)

I am very lucky that I could be a part of our small but lovely team called, Blackappleroom :)
My friends and I are developing an educational children series, titled 'Petualangan Momo' (Momo's Adventure). The show will be broadcasted on YouTube and right now, we have a teaser trailer for the show :D If you have a spare time, please check out the video below and you could also leave some comments or feedback for the teaser our YouTube page... We would greatly appreciate it :


So far, the process has been very interesting! I have to learn how to animate in 2D medium and I don't have any experience to animate in 2D medium! I'm going to share how I tackle this challenge later on.. This is completely new to me and I am very excited about it! :)
Thank you everyone for reading my post!


Have a great day and Happy Animating!
---

No comments:

Post a Comment