Friday, August 26, 2011

Chapter 9 - More Walk + walk cycle copy-paste tips

This week we're refining our blocking and pose Stu, this week theme is Concern!! I find this very tricky because there is a very thin line between concern and devastated. I did some sketches but i feel like i still don't have a strong pose that portrays concern. My mentor suggested that we should narrow down which type of concern we're going to portray, for example will it be nervous? worried? intense? staring? etc! there are many kinds of concerns and it is hard to find the unique one! i will definitely do more sketching tomorrow :)

I also decided to make a tutorial note about copy-paste the walk-cycle key since me and my fellow classmates were discussing about it this afternoon. I will upload it here and I hope this tips would be useful! I also have to credit my classmates for teaching me the correct way to copy and paste! Apologize if there's any error/misleading.. if you had a better way to do it feel free to edit it :)
And Remember to Keep tracking your timeline! You should not rely on this 100% since this is not the base formula to do walk cycle. Keep Tracking and Refining your animation! Most importantly, Have Fun guys! Happy Animating! :D


---

No comments:

Post a Comment