Monday, August 1, 2011

Chapter 5 - The Obstacles

Obstacle assignment was.. sooo tough!! It was really a challenge and I think I started to get the understanding of the whole concept (timing, spacing, anticipation). These concepts sound very simple, however it took me quite awhile to be able understand the flow and co-operate them in my animation. It was really a tough assignment for me and im sure it was too for everybody else, but it was a really good exercise.. I am very anxious to receive e-critique from my mentor this week ^^'' .. Here are my process:

Planning:



This is my initial plan .. there's gonna be a slight change on my first blocking cause i thought the shoot is too plain.. so i decided to make the ball slides~ ..

Blocking:


Well.. it became a little bit hard to settle the ball .. cause the slides accelerate the movement and i found it super hard to stop the ball... and i feel like it was not a good call to continue the idea especially I only got 30 frame-ish left to make the ball settle :/ so I went back to my original plan..

Re-Blocking 1:


Re-Blocking 2:


Final:


This was one hard assignment haha! I had a lot of trouble trying to settle the ball and i find it so hard to make the perfect rotation for the ball.. I kind of feel that these have become my recurring problems.. :( I hope I could find a way to fix these issues. I'm still not happy with my final piece too...But like what i've said, this was a really good exercise! I'm really nervous now ^^

---

*Beep Beep this is an extra clip!
My Revision for last week assignment!


I hope I showed the weight contrast better :)

---

No comments:

Post a Comment