Friday, July 8, 2011

Chapter Two - The Poses part 5

Posing with Stu ^^



Stu is .. murdered ...

Revision:


I received a lot of feedback from the beavers ^^ .. cheri and walter told me about the natural action of the hands.. even though the person is laying on the ground.. a hand shape should not laying straight like the one i had on my pose.. there should be a slight bend on the fingers and any other hand area.. it is such a great advise because it did not come across my mind at all.. I tried to apply that on my revision pose above :)
At the moment i have difficulties to choose my final pose.. i just watched the assignment video again.. i think i will spend some time refining some of my favourite poses...
---

Pose 2




this pose is more difficult than the first one i did .. i am a little bit worried about this one because the meaning of the the final pose (bottom left) is sort of departed from the meaning of the original pose..

---

Revision


trying to fix the pose ... but it is still not quite right ...


---




No comments:

Post a Comment